Engage, Inspire, Ignite!
Serra’s USA Council’s popular annual Serra Rally event will be hosted by the Dallas and Fort Worth area clubs this year in Irving, Texas. Join us as we explore our theme, “Serra Now More than Ever.”
The purpose of the annual Serra Rally is to keep Serrans powerfully connected to and enthusiastic about their vocations mission. The way the Rally does this is three-fold. At the Rally, you will:
- Engage with other Serrans from around the country to strengthen your organizational network for sharing ideas, solving problems, and building morale
- Be inspired by top-notch lay and religious speakers who work on the front lines calling laborers to the Harvest
- Ignite and renew your dedication to our vocations apostolate via opportunities for profound spiritual development and conversion
Attending the Serra USA Rally in Phoenix was an energizing experience. Meeting and sharing ideas with like-minded Serrans from around the country was fun and exciting. Having a number of our members attend has been very positive for our club which is now growing.
Our Exciting Speakers
Bring Your Serra Club Chaplain
Treat your club chaplain to a change of scenery and a spiritual refresher. Serra’s USA Council Episcopal Adviser, Bishop Thomas Daly, will lead a breakout session just for chaplains. If a chaplain comes with two members from his club, his registration is free.
Serra USA Council and Serra International Board Meetings
Serra’s USA Council Board will meet at noon on Wednesday, Jan. 12. The Serra International Board will meet at 9 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 13.
A special training for district governors and district governors-elect will take place on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 13.
Communications, Membership, Programs, and Vocations Committees
Workshops and reports for the standing committees will take place in the afternoon on Thursday, Jan. 13.
Westin Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas
400 W Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX, 75039 United States
Rally 2022 Room Rate
$129 per night, before taxes
Make your reservation directly with the hotel at this link. Hotel reservations must be made by you and are separate from the Rally event registration.
Event Registration Cost
- Registration fee: $450.
- If attending with two members from his club, this registration fee is waived for club chaplains. Register securely online here.
Your Registration Fee Includes
- All talks
- All workshops
- Transportation to and from Fort worth Vietnamese Martyrs Parish; hors d’oeuvres reception on Thursday (cash bar); lunch, dinner and entertainment on Friday; lunch and dinner on Saturday
Both Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) are close to our convention venue, each about 8 miles away. The hotel does not provide shuttle service to any of these airports, but car rental and private taxi are options. Visit the hotel’s maps and transportation page for more details.
Call Serra’s USA Council office in Chicago at 312.201.6549, or email us.
Have you ever wondered what actually happens at USA Council and Serra International beyond the world of your own club? Here’s your chance to learn and be inspired and enriched by the leadership of our organization! For me, the Serra Rally is like a reunion. I look forward to seeing old friends and leave wanting to be a better Serran!