- This event has passed.
4th Quarter District Governor Webinar
November 8, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This webinar will be repeated on Nov. 11 and Nov. 13 (see times below). Please choose one and RSVP to Richard Arians.
District Governors and DG-Elects:
Your 4th Quarter Webinar Update will provide you important tools, resources, and information that will help you work with your clubs to promote the mission of Serra. These webinars are designed to make each of you “The Face of Serra” in your districts. There are some exciting things happening. Here are just a few topics we will cover:
- New SPARK (Serra Promotion and Resource Kit) website for Diocesan Vocation Directors created by Serrans in collaboration with the USCCB
- Updates on Popes Francis’ Synod on Young People, the Faith, and Vocational Discernment in October 2018
- New Call to Holiness programs
- Tax-exempt status for clubs
- Phoenix Rally focus on DG Training & Club Chaplains
- And lots more…
DGs and RDs are encourage to personally invite other Serra leaders in development.
Some comments from District Governor that have attended the previous webinars:
- “I now feel empowered and confident to meet with my clubs.”
- “I’m confident that I have first hand information.”
- “I’ve been in Serra for over 30 years and learned things I never knew before.”
- “The webinars make me can’t wait to meet with my clubs.”
Please select one of the three days/times and “Reply” to this email with your selection.
•Wednesday, November 8th at 6:30pm EST, 5:30pm CST, 4:30pm MST, 3:30pm PST
•Saturday, November 11th at 11:00 am EST, 10:00 am CST, 9:00 am MST 8:00am PST
•Monday, November 13th at 1:00 pm EST, 12:00 noon CST, 11am MST, 10am PST
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you wish, you can activate your computer camera and be seen by other members that are joining by computer.
You can also dial in using your phone.
- United States: +1 (646) 749-3117
- Access Code: 772-588-893